A company purchasing the $1,100 sponsorship package will be known as a silver sponsor and
- be associated with an individual student who in addition to their Rotary Club connection will be known as the ‘YOUR COMPANY NAME’ Student.
- the student will be prepared to talk to members of the company on their return in the same way they will talk to their Rotary Club.
- prominent display online, including company logo & ‘dofollow’ outbound links.
- have the company name mentioned in all our promotions and promotional material.
- have their student wearing the company cap throughout the voyage featuring in the media publicity these youth training voyages are attracting
- be encouraged to have a company representative farewell their student at a little ceremony on the wharf before the ship departs. The students’ parents and Rotary Club mentors will be there. The Rotary District Governor will individually mention the corporate sponsors in a dockside speech. Development voyages commence on a Sunday morning.